NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING of HAMILTON TOWNSHIP MUTUAL INSURANCE COMPANY
TAKE NOTICE that an Annual General Meeting of the Members of Hamilton Township Mutual Insurance Company will be held at Best Western Inn & Convention Centre, 930 Burnham St., Cobourg, Ontario on the 11th day of March, 2023 at the hour of 11 am, for the purposes of:
• Receiving the Chairman’s opening remarks
• Receiving and approving the Minutes of the 2021 Annual Meeting
• Receiving and approving the 2022 Annual Financial Statement and Auditors’ Report
• Electing three Directors for a three year term
• Receiving the report of the President
• Appointment of auditors for the year 2023
• Transacting any other business that may properly be brought before the meeting
Loss Prevention Inspector
Take this opportunity to join a community minded mutual whose mission is “To Protect Your Future as if it’s our Own!”
We currently have an outstanding opportunity as a Loss Prevention Inspector, where you will help serve our policyholders and be a positive influence in our community and family-focused organization.
Our agents and brokers are HTM specialists, meaning they will walk you through the entire process and get you the coverage you need. This relationship goes beyond signing for a policy, they will be there for you whether it’s to submit a claim or just to answer any questions you may have. If you are interested in obtaining a quote from one of our knowledgeable agents or brokers, please visit our Contact Page.
Helping our policyholders prevent loss is something we take seriously, which is why one of the services we provide is performing Loss Prevention Inspections on your premises. These inspections help you identify potential losses before they occur. Click below for more information and to meet our loss prevention team.